sign up to our newsletter
Women’s Shoes by Softwaves – a DuoBoots collaboration
We couldn’t be more excited about introducing our collection of women’s shoes - brand new for Spring/Summer 2019! This season, we’ve collaborated with Softwaves to bring you a collection of shoes using designs exclusive to us.
Softwaves are as passionate about quality as we are; all the shoes are made in Softwaves’ own factory, sourcing only the finest leathers and suedes.
With a pair of DuoBoots shoes by Softwaves, you can expect the upmost comfort from the padded insock and soft pink leather lining, without compromising on style. Our designs range from eye-catching metallics, to classic brogueing, casual trainers, to loafers – our range of shoes will see you through the bright, sunny months in style.
For more information about Softwaves and our collaboration with them, click here.
Search by size
Make sure your gorgeous new boots fit you perfectly. From the options below, select your shoe size followed by your calf width for boots (include the cm above and below to see everything that is likely to fit you), or shoe width for ankle boots.
*excluding The Essentials collection
How to measure your calf...
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
For more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide or contact our expert fitters.Request a free tape measure
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
Copyright © 2019 DuoBoots. All rights reserved