sign up to our newsletter
US Standard Shipping
$20 per order
Receive your order in 5 – 7 working days
$25 per order
Receive your order in 2 - 4 working days
Click here for more shipping information
We are happy to offer a refund on unsuitable goods returned in their original condition, unworn and undamaged, together with the despatch note or purchase receipt within 21 days of receipt of your order.
DuoBoots offer a free returns collection service.
Click here for more returns information
All DuoBoots online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers. We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your orders remain private and protected as they travel across the Internet. We accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Your payment details are held in an encrypted format until we process your order. If you have any questions regarding our credit card security policies please contact us on 1 877 270 9274.
How to measure your calf...
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
For more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide or contact our expert fitters.Request a free tape measure
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
This is a "stretch" boot.
Each calf size in a Stretch boot fits a range of calf widths, so please use the table below to ensure you select your perfect size.
Your calf is...
Choose calf width...
Copyright © 2019 DuoBoots. All rights reserved