sign up to our newsletter
Round toe flat Chelsea boots.
Round toe - generally good for all foot shapes
Half shoe sizes go down
This style has a removable insole which will allow you to replace with an insole of your choice
Lining Material: Leather
Heel Height: 2 cm (3/4 in)
Cushioned Insole: Yes
Suede care – to keep your suede boots or ankle boots looking their best please use a suede spray protector before your first wear and at regular intervals. Use a natural suede brush to remove marks.
US Standard Shipping
$20 per order
Receive your order in 5 – 7 working days
$25 per order
Receive your order in 2 - 4 working days
Click here for more shipping information
We are happy to offer a refund on unsuitable goods returned in their original condition, unworn and undamaged, together with the despatch note or purchase receipt within 21 days of receipt of your order.
DuoBoots offer a free returns collection service.
Click here for more returns information
For boots to look their best they need to fit you beautifully. That's why we offer a choice of calf sizes so you can find your personal fit.
- Sit down and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your calf.
- Measure both calves to the nearest 1cm (use the wider measurement when placing your order).
For more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide or contact our expert fitters.
Send us your address and we'll send you a tape measure in the post.
For ankle boots to look and feel sensational they need to fit you perfectly. We offer different width fittings - to help find a perfect fit that feels amazing to wear.
FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH:
- Place a fabric tape measure on the floor cm side down.
- Place your foot on the tape measure and stand firmly on top of it.
- Measure around the circumference of your foot at its widest point – usually from the bone just below your big toe, to the bone below your little toe (the tape measure should be at slight angle)
- Make a note of your measurement. It’s quite common to find a slight variation in size between each foot, so it’s best to measure both feet and use the wider measurement.
- On the Ankle Boots page select your foot size and then choose your corresponding width fitting.
For a more details on finding a beautiful fit see our fit guide page
This is a "stretch" boot.
Each calf size in a Stretch boot fits a range of calf widths, so please use the table below to ensure you select your perfect size.
Your calf is...
Choose calf width...
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Lovely comfortable boots
Love these boots in the blue suede. Bought them in the black as well . I have a high instep and boots often press on the top of my foot and become uncomfortable. I knew from the minute I put these on they were going to be fine . Love them . Would have liked them in Tan . Maybe next year ?
I love these boots. I have a very wide foot and was concerned they wouldn't fit because they don't have a zip. They fit perfectly and are very comfortable. I particularly like the cushioning of the sole. The navy colour is great - the 2 materials make the boots a bit different to others I've seen.
I can't wait to wear these (once the heatwave is over!). I ordered my usual size and they are quite roomy but with jeans tucked in and thicker socks they'll be perfect. The colour is a lovely dark navy and I really like the subtle metallic blue on the back. Khaki next for me I think!
Copyright © 2019 DuoBoots. All rights reserved